- [S39] Medieval, royalty, nobility family group sheets (filmed 1996), Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Family History Department. Medieval Family History Unit, (Manuscript. Salt Lake City, Utah : Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1996), FHL film 1553977-1553985..
- [S211] #1001 The Victoria History of the Counties of England Hertfordshire, Page, William, (4 volumes. London 1971.), FHL book Q 942 H2vher., vol. 1 p. 394, 395.
- [S25] #798 The Wallop Family and Their Ancestry, Watney, Vernon James, (4 volumes. Oxford: John Johnson, 1928), FHL book Q 929.242 W159w; FHL microfilm 1696491 it., vol. 2 p. 228, 479.
vol. 3 p. 790:
"Sir William Vaux; bought Harrowden, Northants, circa 1410."
- [S20] Magna Carta Ancestry: A study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Richardson, Douglas, (Kimball G. Everingham, editor. 2nd edition, 2011), vol. 3 p. 289.
- [S117] #227 The History and Antiquities of the County of Hertford (1815-1827), Clutterbuck, Robert, (3 volumes. London: Nichols, Son and Bentley, 1815-1827), FHL book Q 942.58 H2c; FHL microfilms 899,855-899,., vol. 1 p. 395.
- [S1996] #1843 The Visitation of Shropshire, Taken in the Year 1623 (1889), Treswell, Robert (main author), (Publications of the Harleian Society: Visitations, volumes 28, 29. London: [Harleian Society], 1889), FHL book 942 B4h volumes 28-29; FHL microfilm 162,., vol. 28 p. 256.
- [S163] #687 The Dormant and Extinct Baronage of England, or, an Historical and Genealogical Account of the Lives, Public Employments, and Most Memorable Actions of the English Nobility Who Have Flourished from the Norman Conquest to the Year 1806 (1807-1837), Banks, Thomas Christopher, (4 volumes. London: J. White, 1807-1837), FHL book 942 D22ban., vol. 1 p. 228.
- [S964] The history and antiquities of the county of Essex : compiled from the best and most ancient historians, from domesday- book, inquisitions post mortem and other the most valuable records and mss. &c, the whole digested, improved, perfected and brought dow, Morant, Philip, (London : T. Osborne, 1768), 942.67 H2m, Large Q book., vol. 1 p. 341.
- [S211] #1001 The Victoria History of the Counties of England Hertfordshire, Page, William, (4 volumes. London 1971.), FHL book Q 942 H2vher., vol. 1 p. 394 395.