- [S73] #542 Pedigrees of the County Families of Yorkshire (1874), Foster, Joseph, (2 volumes in 12. London: W. Wilfred Head, 1874), FHL book Q 942.74 D2f; FHL microfilm 924,024., vol. 2 pt. 2 Pedigree of Constable of Flambrough.
- [S431] #683 Ducatus Leodiensis, Or, the Topography of the Ancient and Populous Town and Parish of Leedes and Parts Adjacent, in the West-riding of the County of York: with the Pedigrees of Many of the Nobility and Gentry (1816), Thoresby, Ralph, (2nd edition. Leeds: Printed by B. Dewhirst for Robinson, Son and Holdsworth, 1816), FHL book Q 942.74 E5td; FHL microfilm 1,440,979 it., vol. 2 p. 227.
- [S261] #694 Dugdale's Visitation of Yorkshire, with Additions (1899-1917), Clay, J. W., (3 volumes. Exeter: William Pollard, 1899-1917), FHL book 942.74 D23c; FHL microfilm 823,741 items ., vol. 2 p. 290.
- [S20] Magna Carta Ancestry: A study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Richardson, Douglas, (Kimball G. Everingham, editor. 2nd edition, 2011), vol. 3 p. 5.
- [S83] #667 The Extinct and Dormant Peerages of the Northern Counties of England (1913), Clay, John William, (London: James Nisbet, 1913), FHL microfilm 990,409 item 4., p. 43.
- [S53] #3945 The Visitations of Yorkshire in the Years 1563 and 1564, Made by William Flower, Esquire, Norroy King of Arms (1881), Flower, William, (Publications of the Harleian Society: Visitations, volume 16. London: [Harleian Society], 1881), FHL book 942 B4h volume 16; FHL microfilm 162,050 ., vol. 16 p. 92.
- [S910] #696 Visitations of the north, or, some early heraldic visitations of, and collections of pedigrees relating to, the north of England, Blair, Charles Henry Hunter, (Durham [England] : Andrews, 1912-1932. Part of the Publications of the Surtees Society.), 942 B4s., vol. 146 pt. 4 p. 54.
- [S235] Testamenta eboracensia, or Wills registered at York : illustrative of the history, manners, language, statistics, etc., of the province of York, from the year MCCC downwards, Raine, James; Clay, John;, (London : J.B. Nichols, 1836-1902), 942 B4s., vol. 3 p. 368.