- [S411] The ancestry of Abel Lunt 1769-1806, of Newbury, Massachusetts, Davis, Walter Goodwin, (Portland, Maine : Anthoensen Press, 1963), 929.273 L973d., p. 192, 193.
- [S2061] The Family of Griffth of Garn & Plasnewydd in the Co. of Denbigh, Edited by the Request of The Right Hon. The Lady Daresbury of Walton in the Co. of Chester, (London
Harriso and Sons, Limited
1934), FILM: 994040 BOOK: 929.2429 G875 g., p. 221.
- [S64] #248 [Reprint, 1977] A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Commoners of Great Britain and Ireland Enjoying Territorial Possessions or High Official Rank but Uninvested with Heritable Honours (1834-1838; reprint 1977), Burke, John, (1834-1838. Reprint, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 1977), 942 D2bc 1977; FHL microfiche 6035997-035999; FHL ., vol. 2 p. 447.
"Robert de St. Barbe, who came with the Conqueror from Normandy, (in which province a town and two villages bearing the name are still to be found), was, according to an ancient charter of the abbey of Glastonbury, progenitor of Robert St. Barbe, of South Brent, in Somersetshire, whose grandson, Richard St. Barbe, of South Brent, was living in the 32nd Edward I. [1303-04]. His grandson John St. Barbe, of South Brent, wedded Margaret, daughter of Sir Hugh Langland, or Longland."
- [S144] #4569 Welsh Genealogies AD 1400-1500 (1983), Bartrum, Peter C. (Peter Clement), (18 volumes, with supplements containing additions and corrections. Aberystwyth: National Library of Wales, 1983), FHL book 942.9 D2bw., vol. 10 p. 1621.
- [S25] #798 The Wallop Family and Their Ancestry, Watney, Vernon James, (4 volumes. Oxford: John Johnson, 1928), FHL book Q 929.242 W159w; FHL microfilm 1696491 it., vol. 3 p. 675, 735.
- [S47] #688 Collectanea topographica et genealogica (1834-1843), (8 volumes. London: J.B. Nichols, 1834-1843), FHL book 942 B2ct; FHL microfilms 496,953 item 3 a., vol. 1 p. 244.
- [S130] #2226 Limbus Patrum Morganiae et Glamorganiae: Being the Genealogies of the Older Families of the Lordships of Morgan and Glamorgan (1886), Clark, George Thomas, (1 volume in 2. London: Wyman, 1886), FHL microfilm 990,307 items 2-3., pt. 2 p. 435.
- [S2078] #2106 Glamorganshire Pedigrees, from the Mss. Of Sir Isaac Heard, Knt, Garter King of Arms (1845), Phillipps, Thomas, Sir; Heard, Isaac, (Worcester: Deighton, 1845), FHL book 942.97 D2p; FHL microfilm 496,571 item 2., p. 26.