- [S511] #189 The Scots Peerage: Founded on Wood's Edition of Sir Robert Douglas's Peerage of Scotland, Containing an Historical and Genealogical Account of the Nobility of that Kingdom, with Armorial Illustrations (1904-1914), Paul , Sir James Balfour, (9 volumes. Edinburgh: D. Douglas, 1904-1914), FHL book 941 D22p; FHL microfilms104,157-104,161., vol. 2 p. 180-182.
- [S465] #226 The Peerage of Scotland: Containing an Historical and Genealogical Account of the Nobility of That Kingdom, from Their Origin to the Present Generation (2nd edition, 1813), Douglas, Sir Robert, (2nd edition. 2 volumes. Edinburgh: A. Constable, 1813), FHL book Q 941 D22d; FHL microfilm 1,440,956 items., vol. 1 p. 236.
- [S336] #240 Collins's Peerage of England, Genealogical, Biographical, and Historical, Greatly Augmented, and Continued to the Present Time (1812), Brydges, Sir Egerton,, (9 volumes. London: [T. Bensley], 1812), FHL book 942 D22be., vol. 9 p. 371.
- [S277] #666 [1819, 4th edition] The Baronetage of England: Containing Their Descent and Present State, Their Collateral Branches, Births, Marriages, and Issue, from the Institution of the Order in 1611 (4th edition, 1819), Debrett, John, (4th edition. London: [s.n.], 1819), FHL book 942 D22dja 1819; FHL microfilm 563,306., p. 67.
- [S268] #2272 The Great Historic Families of Scotland (1890), Taylor, James, (2 volumes. London: J.S. Virtue, 1890), FHL book 941 D2t; FHL microfilm 1,426,092 items 3-., vol. 1 p. 266.
- [S492] #2315 The House of Argyll and the Collateral Branches of the Clan Campbell, from the Year 420 to the Present Time (1871), (Glasgow: J. Tweed, 1871), FHL book 929.241 C152h; FHL microfilm 196,271., p. 131.
- [S497] #2725 The Heraldry of the Campbells: with Notes on All the Males of the Family, Descriptions of the Arms, Plates and Pedigrees (1977), Johnston, George Harvey, (Inveraray, Argyl: Beinn Bhuidhe Holdings, 1977), FHL book 929.241 C152j 1977; FHL microfilm 1,441,0., p. 53.
- [S505] #2727 The Lairds and Lands of Loch Tayside (1892), Christie, John, (Aberfeldy: D. Cameron, 1892), FHL book 929.241 C152cj; FHL microfilm 277,728., p. 3.
- [S299] #4774 Genealogy of the House of Breadalbane (included in: History of the House and Clan of Campbell; filmed 1961), Campbell, Duncan (main author of series), (History of the House and Clan of Campbell [Series]. Microfilm of ms. concerning the Campbell surname. Salt Lake City: filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1961), FHL microfilms 277,909-277,910., vol. 1 p. 11, 12.
- [S397] #4754 See #4750, film 277954.