- [S2420] #11886 The Golden Grove books of pedigrees (filmed 1970), (Manuscript, National Library of Wales manuscript number Castell Gorfod 7. Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1950), FHL microfilms 104,349-104,351., book 5 p. C628.
- [S2511] Plantagenet Ancestry of Seventeenth-century Colonists: the Descent from the Later Plantagenet Kings of England, Henry III, Edward I, Edward II, and Edward III, of Emigrants from England and Wales to the North American Colonies Before 1701 (2nd ed., 1999), Faris, David, (2nd edition. Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1999), FHL book 973 D2fp., p. 57 BURGH:12, p. 202 LANCASTER:13.
- [S673] #1079 A History of Monmouthshire from the Coming of the Normans into Wales down to the Present Time (1904-1993), Bradney, Sir Joseph Alfred, (Publications of the South Wales Record Society, number 8. Five volumes in 13. London: Mitchell, Hughes and Clarke, 1904-1993), FHL book 942.43 H2b., vol. 1 p. 5.
- [S4587] The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215 (1964), Adams, Arthur and Weis, Frederick Lewis, (Reprint of the second authorized edition with revision and corrects by Walter Lee Shepard, Jr. published in Baltimore in 1964. The original was first published in Boston in 1955.
Microfilm of original published: Baltimore [Mayland]: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1968.
Salt Lake city, Utah: Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1978), FHL book 973 D2aa, volumes 1-5; FHL microfilm1,036., p. 3 line 4:5.
- [S4876] #21 The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, Extant, Extinct, or Dormant (1910), Cokayne, George Edward (main author) and Vicary Gibbs (added author), (New edition. 13 volumes in 14. London: St. Catherine Press,1910-), vol. 1 p. 244, vol. 2 p. 61.
- [S3722] Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists, 7th edition, Weis, Frederick Lewis, (7th edition. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, c1992), FHL book 974 D2w 1992., p. 73 line 72:31.