- [S50] Medieval, royalty, nobility family group sheets (filmed 1996), Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Family History Department. Medieval Family History Unit, (Manuscript. Salt Lake City, Utah : Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1996), FHL film 1553977-1553985..
- [S31] #21 The complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain, and the United Kingdom, extant, extinct, or dormant, Cokayne, George Edward, (Gloucester [England] : Alan Sutton Pub. Ltd., 1987), 942 D22cok., vol. 3 p. 444.
- [S3] Medieval Lands: A Prosopography of Medieval European Noble and Royal Families, Charles Cawley, (http://fmg.ac/Projects/MedLands/), England, Kings 1066-1603 [accessed 28 Jun 2006].
- [S470] The Magna Charta sureties, 1215 : the barons named in the Magna Charta, 1215, and some of their descendants who settled in America during the early colonial years, Weis, Frederick Lewis, (Baltimore [Maryland] : Genealogical Pub. Co., c1999 (5th ed.)), 973 D2aa 1999., p. 48 line 38:14.
- [S46] #93 [Book version] The Dictionary of National Biography: from the Earliest Times to 1900 (1885-1900, reprint 1993), Stephen, Leslie, (22 volumes. 1885-1900. Reprint, Oxford, England: Oxford University Press, 1993), FHL book 920.042 D561n., vol. 17 p. 1238, 1268.
- [S17] #894 Cahiers de Saint-Louis (1976), Louis IX, Roi de France, (Angers: J. Saillot, 1976), FHL book 944 D22ds., vol. 11 p. 830.
- [S82] #205 Baronagium Genealogicum, Or, the Pedigrees of the English Peers, Deduced from the Earliest Times, of Which There Are Any Attested Accountes Including, as Well Collateral as Lineal Descents (1764-1784), Segar, Sir William, (6 volumes. [London]: Engraved and printed for the author, [1764-1784].), Volumes 1-4 FHL microfilm 164,680; volume 5 FHL microfilm 164,681; volume 6 FHL microfilm 164,682., vol. 1 p. 7.
- [S88] #542 Pedigrees of the County Families of Yorkshire (1874), Foster, Joseph, (2 volumes in 12. London: W. Wilfred Head, 1874), FHL book Q 942.74 D2f; FHL microfilm 924,024., vol. 1 pt. 4 Pedigree of Wentworth of Woodhouse.
- [S29] #798 The Wallop Family and Their Ancestry, Watney, Vernon James, (4 volumes. Oxford: John Johnson, 1928), FHL book Q 929.242 W159w; FHL microfilm 1696491 items 6-9., vol. 2 p. 242, vol. 3 p. 823.
vol. 3 p. 702:
Sir John Seymour; knighted after the defeat of the Cornish rebels at Blackheath 1497; served in France and Flanders, and made a knight banneret after the battle of the Spurs, 1513; Sheriff of Wilts., Dorset, and Somerset; Constable of Bristol 1517-18; attended Henry VIII at the Field of the Cloth of Gold (having in his retinue one chaplain, eleven servants, and eight led-horses), 1520, and at Charles V's visit to England, 1532; b. 1474; d. 21 September 1536."
- [S27] #849 Burke's Guide to the Royal Family (1973), (London: Burke's Peerage, c1973), FHl book 942 D22bgr., p. 205.
- [S17] #894 Cahiers de Saint-Louis (1976), Louis IX, Roi de France, (Angers: J. Saillot, 1976), FHL book 944 D22ds., vol. 3 p. 134, vol. 11 p. 830.
- [S1004] #969 The History of Modern Wiltshire (1822-1844), Hoare, Sir Richard Colt, (14 parts in 6 volumes. London: J. Nichols, 1822-1844), FHL book Q 942.31 H2h; FHL microfilms 1,426,001-1,126,002., vol. 1 p. 117.
- [S35] #240 Collins's Peerage of England, Genealogical, Biographical, and Historical, Greatly Augmented, and Continued to the Present Time (1812), Brydges, Sir Egerton,, (9 volumes. London: [T. Bensley], 1812), FHL book 942 D22be., vol. 1 p. 149.
- [S39] #150 [1879-1967] A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerage and Baronetage, Together with Memoirs of the Privy Councillors and Knights (1879-1967), Burke, Sir John Bernard, (London: Harrison, 1879-1967), FHL book 942 D22bup., 1884 ed. vol. 2 p. 1229.
- [S150] #241 A Complete English Peerage: Containing a Genealogical, Biographical, and Historical Account of the Peers of this Realm, Together with the Different Branches of Each Family, Including a Particular Relation of the Most Remarkable Transaction, Jacob, Alexander, (3 parts in 1. London: Alexander Jacob, 1766), FHL book Q 942 D22ja., vol. 1 p. 131.
- [S272] #1013 A History of Wiltshire (1955-1983), Pugh, Ralph Bernard, (The Victoria history of the counties of England [Series]. 15 volumes. London: Oxford University Press, 1955-1983), FHL book Q 942 H2vwi; FHL microfilms 990,197-990,198., vol. 15 p. 256.
- [S79] #248 [Reprint, 1977] A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Commoners of Great Britain and Ireland Enjoying Territorial Possessions or High Official Rank but Uninvested with Heritable Honours (1834-1838; reprint 1977), Burke, John, (1834-1838. Reprint, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 1977), 942 D2bc 1977; FHL microfiche 6035997-035999; FHL microfilm 87,947., vol. 3 p. 200.
- [S1005] Annals of the Seymours : being a history of the Seymour family, from early times to within a few years of the present, St. Maur, Richard Harold, (London : Paul, Trench, Trubner, 1902), 929.242 Se96s., p. 18.
- [S289] #4271 The Visitation of Suffolke, Made by William Hervey, Clarenceaux King of Arms, 1561: with Additions from Family Documents, Original Wills, Jermyn, Davy, and Other Mss, &c, Hervey, William, (2 volumes. London: Whittaker and Col., 1866-1871), FHL microfilm 453035 items 2-3., vol. 2 pt. 1 p. 163.
- [S167] #65 Baronia Anglica Concentrata, Or, a Concentrated Account of All the Baronies Commonly Called Baronies in Fee: Deriving Their Origin from Writ of Summons, and Not from Any Specific Limited Creation (1843-1844), Banks, Thomas Christopher, (2 volumes. Ripon: Thomas C. Banks, 1843-44), FHL book Q 942 D22bt; FHL microfilm 845,140 items 1-2., vol. 1 p. 121.
- [S73] #765 The Hundred of Launditch and Deanery of Brisley in the County of Norfolk: Evidences and Topographical Notes from Public Records, Heralds Visitations, Wills, Court Rolls (1877-1879), Carthew, George Alfred, (3 volumes. Norwich: [s.n.], 1877-79 (Norwich: Miller and Leavins)), FHL book 942.61 H2c; FHL microfilm 990,425 item 1., vol. 2 p. 522.
- [S81] #242 [1831 edition] A General and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerages of England, Ireland, and Scotland, Extinct, Dormant, and in Abeyance (1831), Burke, John, (London: Henry Colburn and Richard Bentley, 1831), FHL book 942 D22bg 1831; FHL microfilm 845,453 item 2., p. 152.
- [S151] #1732 The Visitations of Essex by Hawley, 1552; Hervey, 1558; Cooke, 1570; Raven, 1612; and Owen and Lilly, 1634: to Which Are Added Miscellaneous Essex Pedigrees from Various Harleian Manuscripts, and an Appendix... (1870), Metcalfe, Walter C. (Walter Charles), (Publications of the Harleian Society: Visitations, volumes 13-14. 2 volumes. London: [Harleian Society], 1870), FHL book 942 B4h volumes 13-14; FHL microfilm162,049 items 1-2., vol. 13 p. 174.
- [S1005] Annals of the Seymours : being a history of the Seymour family, from early times to within a few years of the present, St. Maur, Richard Harold, (London : Paul, Trench, Trubner, 1902), 929.242 Se96s., p. 20.
- [S30] #688 Collectanea topographica et genealogica (1834-1843), (8 volumes. London: J.B. Nichols, 1834-1843), FHL book 942 B2ct; FHL microfilms 496,953 item 3 and 496,955 item 2., vol. 1 p. 312.