- [S201] #721 The History and Antiquities of the County of Essex: Compiled from the Best and Most Ancient Historians, from Domesday Book, Inquisitions Post Mortem and Other the Most Valuable Records and Mss..., Morant, Philip, (2 volumes. London: T. Osborne, 1768), FHL book Q 942.67 H2m; FHL microfilm 994033 item 2., vol. 1 p. 261.
- [S151] #623 The Visitation of Norfolk in the Year 1563 (1878-1895), Taken by Harvey, William, Clarenceux King of Arms and Edited by The Rev. G. H. Dashwood, F.S.A. and continued by Captain W. E. G. L Bulwer, G. A. Carthew, Esq., F. S. A., Rev. W. Grigson, M. A., Rev. Augustus Jessopp, D. D., (2 volumes. Norwich: [s.n.], 1878-1895
Printed by Miller and Leavins), FHL book 942.61 D23ha; FHL microfilm 990,432 items., vol. 1 p. 93.
- [S260] #1784 The Visitation of Norfolk, Made and Taken by William Hervey, Anno 1563, Enlarged with Another Visitacion [Sic] Made by Clarenceux Cook: with Many Other Descents, and Also the Vissitation [Sic] Made by John Raven, Anno 1613 (1891), Rye, Walter, (The Publications of the Harleian Society: Visitations, volume 32. London: [Harleian Society], 1891), FHL book 942 B4h; FHL microfilm 162,058., vol. 32 p. 71.
- [S159] #3613 Yorkshire Pedigrees (1942-1944), Walker, John William, (Publications of the Harleian Society Visitations, volume 94. 3 volumes. London: [Harleian Society], 1942-1944), FHL book 942 B4h; FHL microfilm 162,083 items 1-3., vol. 32 p. 71; vol. 41 p. 41.
- [S202] #2034 The Visitation of Cambridge, Made in 1575, Continued and Enlarged with the Visitation of the Same County Made by Henry St. George, in 1619, with Many Other Descents Added Thereto (1886), Clay, John William, (Publications of the Harleian Society: Visitations, volume 41. London: [Harleian Society], 1886), FHL book 942 B4h; FHL microfilm 162,062 item 3., vol. 41 p. 41.
- [S551] #1327 History of the parish of Ormsby-cum-Ketsby, in the hundred of Hill and county of Lincoln, Massingberd, W. O., (Lincoln, England : J. Williamson, ), 942.53/S1 H2m., p. 112a.
- [S1007] Parish Register Transcripts, 1543-1812 [Gedding], Church of England. Parish Church of Gedding, (Manuscript filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1978), FHL microfilm 993554 Items 1-4., p. 24.